Our founding shareholders wanted to create a property vehicle that could jointly manage estate and property services.
Their aims for the business were to achieve:
- cost savings, efficiencies and economies of scale across the full range of property management services
- the chance to explore co-location and asset use for clients
- greater resilience through collaboration, and sharing of resources and best practice
- greater scope to drive local regeneration and growth
- access to a centralised property database and helpdesk
We now offer our model to other public and private land and property groups, to help them maximise the value of their estates.