Graduate Town Planner
Graduate Town Planner
Starting Salary - £22k plus excellent benefits
Based – Worcester
Are you interested in developing your career in property.? As a diverse and innovative property services company we have the right opportunity for bright, ambitious graduate with a passion for property, planning and the building management.
Place Partnership Ltd is the first multi-agency joint property vehicle of its kind in the UK, delivering a range of diverse property services functions, including strategic asset management, property management, facilities management, project management and energy management for six public sector partners, across Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire and Warwickshire.
GRADUATE TOWN PLANNER
As part of our commitment to identifying and developing new talent we are looking for bright, ambitious graduates who are looking to start their career with an interesting and forward-thinking property company. We are looking to expand our graduate development programme and have an opportunity a graduate town planner to join our team. Working to the Senior Town Planner you will be researching sites and supporting the planning application process. You will support in the development of planning applications and appeals. Above all you will be keen to develop your career in town planning.
You will have or will be predicted to obtain a minimum of a 2:1 RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or Urban Planning. You will be a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude with a real drive and passion for all aspects of property and the planning process. You will have the following skills:
- Excellent IT skills including intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
We will provide appropriate support and professional development to enable you to achieve quickly and to contribute to our growth. You will be working alongside an experienced team who will ensure that you obtain varied experience to help you gain RTPI membership. Above all you will be eager to learn, enhance your skills and progress within our company.
- Excellent salary package
- 25 days leave increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Excellent graduate development including coaching and mentoring
- Excellent CPD and development and career progression opportunities
- Being part of an experienced property management team
- Payment of professional membership fees
- Childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership and shopping discounts
- Opportunity to be part of a unique, forward thinking, progressive and ambitious Property Services organisation
We are a progressive company that is looking to expand and grow. This is a really exciting time to join Place Partnership and a fantastic opportunity for new talent to help shape and develop our business. If you are enthusiastic about property services and the built environment and feel you can add value to our team, please send your CV with a covering letter to Careers@Placepartnership.co.uk.